Payments and Cash Management Sales is part of Transaction Services (TS) which helps clients to optimise their working capital management by offering them excellent solution-based advice. We deliver flawless execution of liquidity, trade and payments solutions in an easy, safe, efficient and effective way.
TS consists of the following business lines:
- Trade Finance Services
- Payments and Cash Management Sales
Payments and Cash Management Sales
Payments and Cash Management (‘PCM’) is an integral part of ING Bank Ukraine’s product family. Our PCM team professionals, using selected product range, will unlock working capital flows and facilitate clients’ business model by means of efficient processing, improved reporting tools, adding more transparency to products and offer regional electronic channels.
ING Bank Ukraine has a direct connection to the Domestic Settlement System (SEP) of the National Bank of Ukraine.
We are the best Cash Management Bank in Eastern Europe in 2013 (TM Awards).
- Current accounts for residents and non-residents (UAH, EUR, USD, GBP, SEK, RUB, JPY, CHF, PLN)
- Domestic (standard & recurring) and cross border payments
- SWIFT MT940/942/950 reporting
- Internet Based electronic banking system – InsideBusiness Payments CEE
- Registration of the non-resident loans with the National Bank of Ukraine
- Remuneration on current accounts’ balances
- Notional Pooling in local currency (interest enhancement)
- Sweeping in local currency within group of accounts of one legal entity
Yevhen Zakramenskyi, Senior Transaction Services Sales Expert
T +380 (44) 2300277 F +380 (44) 2303040 E Yevhen.Zakramenskyi@ing.com